Monday 6 April 2009

New blog site...

As you may have noticed, my blog is now separate from my website. I have done this for a couple of reasons.
  1. I thought my website was going to shutdown recently and I wanted to keep the blog going. My hosting package was up for renewal and I was just going to focus more on my studies than on the business for a while, therefore I didn't think that the website was a necessity. After going through all of the changes required, my hosting company took the money out of my account and renewed my membership anyway, so now I have a different site for my blog.
  2. I've always wanted to see what a difference an external blog would make to the SEO on a website. The theory is that it acts as another link, which many search engines will give more weight to as far as ranking is concerned.
Anyway, if you've followed the link to here and want to get back to the website, simply click your back arrow at the top of your browser.

All the best,

Tim.

No comments: